Application of CNC Pipe Cutting Machine
The heavy-duty automatic pipe cutting machine is an automatic feeding type automatic high-speed pipe cutting machine. It has simple operation, low noise, no dust pollution, no burrs inside and outside the incision, and realizes the automatic feeding function of long materials and short materials. The servo-driven feeding mechanism can stable and precise control of the blanking size, automatic operation, automatic feeding, automatic clamping, and automatic cutting is fully automated. Special design, multi-group gear transmission is suitable for heavy cutting, and the precision is stable, the feeding system is carefully designed, and the feeding length is set to 6-800m/Mz (multiple feeding is possible). PLC controller is used, no contacts, and maintenance are convenient. Automatic shutdown without material. The structure of the table is firm, the vibration is small, and the machine has a long life. The coolant circulates automatically to ensure the smooth cutting surface of the workpiece. The chips are centrally processed, and the maintenance is simple and easy. This machine is suitable for sawing various cross-sectional shapes of ordinary steel (low carbon steel), stainless steel, and other metal pipes, and is an ideal sawing equipment for the pipe cutting industry.
This machine is a fully automatic metal cutting and sawing machine. It is fed by a servo motor, and the feeding accuracy is higher. It can saw ordinary steel, stainless steel, iron pipes, copper pipes, and other metal profiles of various cross-sectional shapes, sports equipment, tourism and leisure products, automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, baby carriage decoration, stainless steel wrought iron decoration production, machining and other industries for mass production equipment.
Features of CNC Pipe Cutting Maschine
- Automatic left and right/up and down clamps, automatic servo motor feeding, automatic feed, clamp, and head feed adopt the hydraulic automatic type
- Forming fixture, left and right/up and down clamping methods, can be used for pipes (bars) of different sizes, the smooth cut surface without burrs, low noise, low pollution, hard rubber is used to make molds when the material is soft, and it is not easy to scratch the workpiece.
- Servo motor feeding, high feeding accuracy, fast speed, smooth cut surface, and no heat.
- The cutting precision is high, the incision is perfect, the saw blade can be re-grinded and used continuously, the cutting cost is low, and the production efficiency is high.
- Has good water cooling circulation system (built-in three-phase 40-watt cooling water pump) to ensure the service life of the saw blade
- It has automatic shutdown without material, saw blade protection function, automatic lubrication, and cooling function.
Operation of CNC Pipe Cutting Machine
- Turn on the power supply, adjust the rotation direction, cut off the main power supply, and fill 2/3 of the water tank with an emulsion with a concentration of 1:10.
- Install the saw blade so that the tip of the saw blade is in the same direction as the arrow on the safety cover.
- Turn on the power supply, add hydraulic oil, turn on the power switch, unscrew the emergency brake switch, and close the hydraulic control valve for feed speed regulation (clockwise).
- According to the required sawing angle, first, loosen the fixed handle (7), turn the swivel base to align the pointer with the desired angle, and then lock the fixed handle.
- Adjust the sawing stroke: step on the foot switch once (do not step on it twice in a row), and let the machine head run with no load. Slightly unscrew the feed speed regulating hydraulic control valve (turn counterclockwise), at this time the machine head slowly sinks until the saw blade can cut the pipe, screw the lower stroke bolt up to the limit, and then slightly unscrew the feed. Knife speed regulating hydraulic valve makes the machine head move up slowly. After it rises to 10mm above the pipe, close the hydraulic valve to stop the machine from rising and screw the upper stroke bolt down to the limit.
- Test clamp material: Put the pipe into the clamp, after the clamp is clamped by the handwheel, loosen the handwheel by half a circle, tighten the nut, and then put the pipe into the clamping block on one side (so that the object is not sawed). Cut to prevail), press the start switch to test whether the clamp is clamped, otherwise, the saw blade will be damaged during sawing.
- Gauge installation and pipe trial cutting: adjust the limit baffle according to the required length and fix it, insert the deformed or burred end of the pipe into a clamp, press the start switch or foot switch to saw it, and watch the test.
CNC Pipe Cutting Machines For Sale
Geschätzte Lesezeit: 5 Protokoll