Precio de la máquina de corte por chorro de agua HARSLE Granit Water Jet Cutter
CNC water-jet cutting machine is composed with corte table, HP pump, CNC control system with cutting software, cutting head, Hp water valve, and sand controlling system. Also, you can choose optional systems such as auto abrasive feeding systems, water softening systems, and oil cooling systems according to your requests.
Descripción del producto
High precision AC five-axis water cutting head, the high reliable absolute value encoder servo motor can be started without the origin switch, which saves the time the origin and reduces the mechanical of the whole machine. Precision 3D workpiece cutting can be achieved by using high precision and reliable speed reduction mechanism with a positioning accuracy of 1.5arcmin. It provides a vigorous industrial design and rigid construction that combines precision and simplicity.
Waterjet Cutting Machine Price Features
1. 50 HP High 420 MPa pressure for smooth finish cutting at high speed.
2. The main heart of the Supercharger, “Intensifier” is “Made in USA”.
3. User-friendly & minimum maintenance cutting head design with USA make “Water Switch Seal Kit” & other parts.
4. All parts of the machine are processed on a Highly accurate YASKAWA servo motor (made in Japan). Which gives you trouble-free operation & long life of parts.
5. Cutting head enables operators to cut bevels and miter cuts up to 45 degrees. provides the option to activate a “taper compensation” setting which offsets the taper in the water stream to accurately achieve the desired angle
After Sales Service
1. Warranty period is 12 months after receiving machine; any quick-wear part is available for free during guarantee period under proper operation, customers only need to pay for the freight of the replaced new parts.
2. Installation and training service is optional for customers, any client can ask for this service from HARSLE, they should assume the airfare and accommodation for our engineer during the journey.
No hay valoraciones aún.