Estimated reading time: 10 minutes
Overview of Shearing Machine
With the development of the economy, our country’s heavy industries are also developing rapidly. Machine tools such as shearing machines, bending machines, and punching machines are indispensable equipment in various industries. With the development trend of technological innovation and improvement of the production technology of the plate shearing machine and social development, the demand for the diversification of the plate shearing machine product is constantly developing and expanding. The upgrading of the plate shearing machine product is very fast. The diversification of machine product types has promoted large-scale production of the shearing machines from the past mass-production methods to a situation where medium and small batch production is dominant in rotation, which has promoted the development trend of shearing CNC lathes.
The development trend of shearing machine manufacturers is surging to expand on both sides, that is, one side is the development trend of high-tech, high-function CNC shearing machine products, and the other is the development trend of simple and cheap CNC shearing machine CNC lathes and both Manual and functional manual type CNC shearing machine CNC lathe to meet the multi-level needs in production.
Classification of Shearing Machine
A Shearing machine is a machine that uses one blade to reciprocate linear motion relative to the other blade to cut the plate. By means of a moving upper blade and a fixed lower blade, a reasonable blade gap is used to apply shearing force to metal plates of various thicknesses, so that the plates can be broken and separated according to the required size. The shearing machine is a kind of forging machinery, and its main function is in the metal processing industry. The products are widely used in aviation, light industry, metallurgy, chemical industry, construction, shipbuilding, automobile, electric power, electrical appliances, decoration, and other industries to provide the required special machinery and complete sets of equipment.
According to product classification, the shearing machines can be divided into pedal shearing machines, mechanical shearing machines, electric shearing machines, swing beam shearing machines, guillotine shearing machines.
1. Pedal Shearing Machine
Principle: The pedal shearing machine means that the pedal spring adopts a sliding fulcrum fixed type, which reduces the operating force by two-thirds. Some machine tools are equipped with a material pressing device, which has a high cutting quality and has the characteristics of the lightweight and convenient movement. It is widely used in the manual cutting of the metal sheet industry.
Features: No need for electric human cutting, reasonable structure, automatic cutting reset, light, and easy pedal, equipped with cutting stopper and step bar folding device, cutting quality: neat cut, straight edge, no burrs, to achieve a precision cut effect. Energy-saving, labor-saving, precise cutting, convenient operation, economical and practical.
Principle: The mechanical shearing machine is rotated by the motor, and the connecting rod is driven by the connected rack to rotate, and the eccentric wheel connected to the rotating shaft drives the tool holder to move up and down, so as to realize the cutting of the plate.
Model number: Q11
Features: simple structure, only pedal control; integral steel plate casting structure; manual adjustment of back gauge.
Principle: The electric shearing machine is rotated by the motor, and the connecting rod is driven to rotate through the connected chain. The eccentric wheel connected to the rotating shaft drives the tool holder to move up and down, thereby realizing the shearing of the plate.
Model number: Q11D
Features: Single and jog functions; footswitch control possible; faster-cutting speed; integral steel plate welded structure; manual adjustment of back gauge.
Principle: The upper blade of the shearing machine is fixed on the knife holder, and the lower blade is fixed on the workbench. The tool post moves back and forth in an arc around the fixed axis to realize multiple linear shearing of the plate.
Model number: QC12K/Y
- Adopting an integral welding frame structure and undergoing vibration aging treatment, the machine tool has good rigidity, high precision, and good accuracy retention.
- The three-point supporting shaft rolling guide rail is adopted, and the upper tool post rolls without the gap between the rolling guide rails. The service life of the blade can be adjusted by turning the handwheel.
- Movable blade support and four-edged long blade, convenient to adjust the uniformity of the blade gap, improve the cutting quality, and extend the service life of the blade.
- The tandem cylinder synchronization system is adopted, and the force of the machine tool is even. By adjusting the flow rate of the tandem cylinders, the shear angle can be easily adjusted to meet the needs of different shear plate thicknesses.
- The motorized back gauge device and electronic counter are used to facilitate the adjustment of the back gauge position. Manual adjustment of blade gap, non-adjustable cutting angle
Principle: The oil cylinder is installed vertically on both sides of the machine, and the vertical movement of the oil cylinder drives the tool holder to move back and forth in the vertical direction, thereby realizing linear cutting of the metal sheet
Model number: QC11K/Y
- Hydraulic drive, swing-type tool post, the frame is welded to be strong and durable, and the return stroke of the accumulator cylinder is smooth and rapid.
- It has the function of adjustment of the stroke. The upper knife has two blades and the lower knife has four blades. The gap between the upper and lower blades is adjusted with a handle, and the uniformity of the blade gap is easy to adjust.
- The protective barrier and electrical interlocking ensure safe operation.
- The pressure plate of the machine tool adopts independent hydraulic pressure tools, and the end of each pressure tool has plastic feet.
- The CNC system E20 of the special shearing machine for the back gauge. The number of shearing times has a digital display device.
- The rolling support device can reduce friction while ensuring that the surface of the workpiece is not scratched.
- All-steel welded structure, vibration elimination stress, high strength, and good rigidity.
- Electric adjustment of knife gap; electric adjustment of cutting angle
The Basic Principle of Choosing A Shearing Machine
Long-term non-maintenance or improper maintenance of the machine can accelerate the aging speed of the machine. Improper selection of the system will accelerate the rapid aging of the shearing machines, so choosing a high-quality system is the key. Therefore, the working environment should be selected correctly. The quality of the main parts of the shearing machine directly affects the overall performance of the shearing machine. Therefore, it is one of the pivotal factors to delay aging when controlling the temperature of the working environment of the machine manufacturer. After the shearing machine system has been working for a period of time, the power drop is inevitable, so does the maintenance of the system at ordinary times, try to keep its function under a certain scale, and delay the aging of the machine.
How to choose a good shearing machine? First of all, you should be clear about which type of shearing machine you are suitable for. There are not only several types of shearing machines, but also different specifications. Therefore, you should pay attention to this aspect when choosing, especially, the shears can This can be known for cutting materials of different thicknesses. Therefore, after determining these aspects, proceed to the next step.
Mainly to ensure that you choose a shearing machine that suits you. The following is to say that you must choose a machine produced by a regular manufacturer. This is very important. When we choose, the manufacturer will definitely introduce the specific model of the product, and Features, and so on, but it should be noted that different manufacturers have different models. Therefore, in this regard, there are more choices. You can choose the model that suits you. Of course, you can also choose a slightly better one. So as to be needed from time to time.
A shearing machine is a large-scale machine, and it is also difficult to operate. Therefore, when operating the machine, it is generally chosen to let some personnel with work experience operate it. Generally, 2 to 3 people are used to operate the shearing machines. Do not work with one person.
Before using the shearing machine, the customer must check the power supply and various parts of the machine to prevent some abnormal reflections from causing damage to the machine. When purchasing a shearing machine, users must know what specifications they need and check the price and performance of the machine when purchasing.
Machine tools such as shearing machines, bending machines, and punching machines become fixed assets after they are bought. Therefore, pay special attention to the quality of the products when purchasing. Good equipment not only has a long service life and high work efficiency but also As an investment in fixed assets, the loss is small. Buyers should not pay too much attention to temporary price differences and choose inferior equipment! During the purchase period, you should pay attention to the following points:
1. Consider the metal sheet to be cut and the maximum processing thickness and length. Use these to determine the model of the machine to be purchased. Of course, you can contact the manufacturer for recommendations if you are not sure. Special attention should be paid to the need to expand the scale of the enterprise in the future when purchasing, and it is best to leave a certain margin before determining the model of the machine. After the model of the machine is determined, learn more about the usage of the purchased machine tools, the quality of the machine, and especially the after-sales service.
2. Confirm which manufacturer produces the machine to be purchased. They are often the easiest to ignore, because no matter which manufacturer is contacted, the manufacturer will basically tell the professional to produce the product of this model. In fact, the model produced by different manufacturers Often different, manufacturers often provide various models of products by adjusting goods. In addition, many factories do not have specialized quality inspectors, and they choose workshop directors to take the position of quality inspection. Therefore, buyers should pay attention to the overall condition of the manufacturer when choosing a suitable machine. If you can see the factory on the spot, it is recommended Check it out.
3. After contacting a number of companies that produce machines and obtaining the machine’s price, parameters, payment, and delivery methods, the most important step are to choose the manufacturer to buy. Generally, after removing the highest and lowest prices, choose a trustworthy manufacturer to get a better price/performance ratio.
4. Choose a few special manufacturers for comparison, and learn more about the usage, quality of the machine, and especially the after-sales service. Comprehensive considerations, choose the best price, best service manufacturers.