HARSLE Steel Sheet Shearing Machine Hydraulic Guillotine Cutters not only provide high strength and sensitivity but also lowers your production cost and improving your bottom line. And superior design allows for our shear cutting machine to offer smooth, precise cuts whether you are cutting thin or thick material. Hydraulic guillotine shearing machine is a new type of shearing machine that adopts new technology and absorbs the advantages of the traditional mechanical shearing machines on the basis of electromechanical and hydraulic integration.
Steel Sheet Shearing Machine Main Features
1. The streamlined welded machine structure achieves high rigidity.
2. The motors for a back gauge of the shearing machine are controlled by an inverter, which can achieve a high positioning accuracy of 0.05mm of the back gauge by changing the frequency and voltage of the motor.
3. Top blade with four cutting edges and bottom blade with four cutting edges (6CrW2Si).
4. X-axis(Backgauge) and cutting time can be programmed by the E21S system controller, which can store up to 40 groups of programs.
5. Cutting angle can be adjusted by the CNC controller, and the blade gap can be motorized controlled.
6. Hydraulic overload can be protected by overflow valve, knife rack returns by Nitrogen cylinders.
7. Footswitch with the emergency button can stop the machine immediately when the accident happens.
8. Adjusting the knife gap between upper and bottom blades can achieve better cutting performance.
9. Hydraulic guillotine shearing machine front arms with ruler and roll balls can ensure cutting accuracy and feed the material easily.
DAC 360T Controller
- Panel based housing
- Bright LCD screen
- Back / front gauge control
- Retract function
- Cutting angle and gap control
- Stroke length limitation
- Manual movement of all axes
- Force control
- Sheet thickness measurement
- Return to Sender function
- Second and third servo axis (DAC-362T)
- Sheet support
The DAC-360T control provides a user-friendly and versatile touch control solution for shears. Upon demand, multiple back gauge axes, cutting angle, stroke length, and the gap can be controlled, based on state-of-the-art electronics. Next to back gauge control, the DAC-360T automatically calculates the required setting for the cutting angle and gap depending on material properties and thickness. The stroke length is optimized based on the required cutting length, thus increasing productivity.
The back gauge control supports servo control, 2-speed AC control as well as inverter control. Depending on the application you can select either two-side positioning or single-side positioning, using optional spindle correction functionality. The DAC-362T supports dual and triple gauge axes control, offering control for extra gauges and related functionality.
Full force control for clamping and cutting is available in the DAC-360T. With its easy-to-use touch screen navigation on the bright LCD screen, the operation is most user-friendly. The numerical programming with clear icons guides the operator through all programming functionalities.