Hydraulic Small Sheet Shearing Machine For Cutting Steel Metal not only provides high strength and sensitivity but also lowers your production cost and improves your bottom line. And superior design allows for our Hydraulic Used Shearing Machine to offer smooth, precise cuts whether you are cutting thin or thick material.
Hydraulic Small Sheet Shearing Machine Main Features
1. The streamlined welded machine structure achieves high rigidity; the machine is designed by ANSYS software which can ensure the reliability and precision of the shearing machine.
2. The motors for the back gauge are controlled by an inverter, which can achieve a high positioning accuracy of 0.05 mm of the back gauge by changing the frequency and voltage of the motor.
3. Top blade with two cutting edges and the bottom blade with four cutting edges (6CrW2Si).
4. X-axis(Backgauge) and cutting time can be programmed by the E200PS controller which can store up to 40 groups of programs.
5. The pressing foot can fix the metal sheet during shearing operations, which can eliminate operator error.
6. Hydraulic overload can be protected by overflow valve, knife rack returns by Nitrogen cylinders.
7. Footswitch with the emergency button can stop the machine immediately when an accident happens.
8. Adjusting the knife gap between the upper and bottom blades can achieve better cutting performance.
9. The Hydraulic Small Sheet Shearing Machine front arms with ruler and roll balls can ensure cutting accuracy and feed the material easily.
E200PS CNC device is very suitable for torsional axis shearing machine, providing solutions for most of the wiggle or gate machines both complete and economic, with high-performance, flexible configuration, compact structure, easy to use, high-reliability characteristic.
1. Servo control can realize the back gauge and high accuracy of the control block.
2. The gap (G-axis) is controllable.
3. Unilateral and bilateral location, to improve the positioning precision and reduce screw
4. The action CUT and EOS are controllable.
5. Pneumatic feeding causes convey the material to be nimble.
6. Backgauge can automatic homing.